Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11/9/10: P&W's Daily Round Up

  • To start things off, Call of Duty: Black Ops came out today. If I am dead of over dosing on this game by next monday, Don't call 911, just let me be. This game is absolutely amazing and will continue to be amazing through my next few vacations.
  • Colorado Football's Head Coach Dan Hawkins has been relieved of his duties in Boulder. As I was talking about on twitter, does this open up a new spot for Tim Brewster. One man's trash is another man's treasure... nah, right?
  •  The Cincinnati Bengals are on life support after the loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers on MNF. Despite a valiant comeback, Jaxon Shipley cannot hold on to a ball that James Harrison hit from him, then took Shipley's mom out for a nice seafood dinner. Harrison is a big guy.
  • Further investigation is proving that Cam Newton's investigation is all a bunch of crap, but I withhold my opinion during this topic.
  • If it's any conselation for Cinci, the Steelers did lose three players last night to concussions. Oh yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment